Ok, so it's the middle of the afternoon, and I don't have a margarita in hand, but the boys are napping, and I wanted a book title, too. I really don't have much to say, but I haven't blogged in a few days which means that I don't have any new comments, and I miss them. Antidote anyone?
Z now takes his pants and diaper off. Not so great. The other day, I was washing dishes, and I went to check on him. He had pulled down the changing table pad off of Ca dresser and was lying on it with his pants and diaper off. I think he was waiting for me to change him. Today, he came in the kitchen where I was cooking with his pants and diaper off saying "poo poo." Yep, you guessed it. There was poo poo in his diaper. Luckily, it hadn't spilt.
Ca is starting to sit up better. Only thing, he'll throw his back back. If I wasn't there to catch him, he'd slam his head on the floor. He's such a sweet baby. Smiles every time you smile at him. Squints his eyes cuz his smile is so big.
We go to the park almost everyday the last couple of weeks. If you are looking for me in the afternoon, that's where I'll be. The weather has been so nice and they are so good there. I think I'll take them today, too.
Ok, I've wasted enough of your time. I'll try to think of something more interesting to blog about, soon.
5 comments:
Thanks so much for the pajamas. I put him in a pair tonight. So cute.
You looked super hot momma tonight!!
You have a birthday coming up too, don't ya?
Ohhh no, you don't get off THAT easily!!
Miss you. We'll be there soon!
It sounds like potty training cometh soon...
I drove right past your house this evening. I wished I could stop and say Hi, but realized I didn't have your number on hand. I know how everyone loves last minute company, so I'm sure your really upset that I didn't:)
Post a Comment