Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kungfoo Ca

We have a new nickname for our 6mth old boy.
Ca was Kungfoo fightin' - doo doo doo. do doo do doo
Yeah, he was fast as lightin'- doo doo doo. do doo do doo
He was oh so frightenin' - doo doo doo. do doo do doo
He has a grip like you wouldn't believe. It grabs on to your neck skin with those skinny long fingers and yanks it towards his mouth. What makes it even more painful is his super fast growing claws, I mean, nails. It's like a wild cat coming at you - ROWR - I literally cut his nails every other day for my own protection as well as his. If I'm feeding him, WATCH OUT, he'll grab my arm with both fist and yank the spoon towards his mouth. He holds on for dear life so that when I pull away, his whole body comes with it. He's so strong. My wrist ache after feeding him. Guess that's what happens when you name your child "spirited fighter."

3 comments:

Camezi said...

What were you thinking?

Meems said...

I found myself singing the first part of your post.

I have discovered a trick for grabby paws. I get faith to hold one of his hands while feeding. This give her a task and I only have to deal with one paw and two feet:)

beautiful chaos said...

I totally rocked out to Ca's theme song while reading your blog!!
That's hilarious!
All I can say is better you than me... :)
I miss you!
I'm glad you posted.