- I tried to be a fun mom in Z's pool today, but he just did not care. Didn't want to play. I am not cool enough.
- Ca flipped over in the bathtub tonight, face in the water. Ca was screaming of course, so Z, being the concerned brother, screamed, too. Took a while to get them both to calm down.
- Why can't I do bullets anymore?
- Saw A.'s sweater/shirt at Target. I found you out. Second hand store - WHATEVER!
- I really want a smoothie, but I'm debating weither it's worth the trouble.
- I've been putting Ca down awake at night and he usually goes straight to sleep on his own. He's been crying for the last 15 minutes, now. HATE hearing him cry. It makes me so on edge. Plus I feel guilty for his drowning tonight.
- So the drowning was a little my fault. I tried his sitting up bathtub chair for the first time. I remember w/Z, his weight always made the suckers stick to the tub. Forgot that Z was almost a year at that time and weighs a bit more than Ca at 6mths. The suckers weren't all stuck for Ca. I should have checked before I put him in it.
- Z tried to shave his lip today with dh rasor.
- Boys had their check-ups this week. Z - 2yr. Ca - 6mths (guess you figured that out). Z was in the 50% on height and weight. This is the same baby that stayed under the 0% in weight until he was 15mths. Ca on the other hand went from 9% in weight to 3% in weight in the last month. You should see how much I feed him. Could he have hollow bones? Dr. didn't seemed concerned this time, though.
- I feel under pressure and bought Halloween costumes. Ok, so it wasn't pressure, I just thought they were cute. It was the pressure of cuteness.
- Still crying
- We have church Fall Festivals to go to that they'll wear the costumes to. Fall Festivals - interesting - that's what the wickens call Halloween celebrations.
4 comments:
ok - well the second-hand store bit was a joke - and I really couldn't remember where I got it. I went to so many stores trying to get all matching outfits for our family portraits - I couldn't remember where I got what... Target, huh?
What costumes did you get? We still need to get ours. You should come over to our church's fall fesival after yours. Its alot of fun. I need to find out which evening southland baptist does their candy tailgate. We should all go.
A - I knew you were kidding.
M. - We got Z a monkey costume from Old Navy and Ca a banana costume. Chris wants to dress as the man in the yellow hat and I'm going to try to dress like Dr.Wiseman (man's friend). We'll probably go to y'alls church, too.
If they aren't blue when they come up, it's all good. It's a learning experience. ;)
Costumes--cute. The neighbor gave us a horse costume for the youngest and a ladybug costume for the girl. I've never bought costumes.
Post a Comment