Cute Pics. Your family is really photogenic.
Your family is beautiful!I miss you guys!We're almost 'baby' well again...Maybe we can get together!!Are you coming to Rock the Pumpkin?
Thanks - it doesn't hurt to have a great photographer in the family. We are hoping to come, but have many things going on that night. We'll see.
Great job on the photos. Love the Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin. That is so cool. I also love that photo of the chubby little hand on the tiny little pumpkin.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Pics. Your family is really photogenic.
Your family is beautiful!
I miss you guys!
We're almost 'baby' well again...
Maybe we can get together!!
Are you coming to Rock the Pumpkin?
Thanks - it doesn't hurt to have a great photographer in the family. We are hoping to come, but have many things going on that night. We'll see.
Great job on the photos. Love the Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin. That is so cool. I also love that photo of the chubby little hand on the tiny little pumpkin.
Post a Comment