Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm It?

Ok, you guys that think you're so crazy/weird/stange? - not so much.
- typing while people talk - do that, but it has to be a really boring conversation. I also play my fake piano during church if the sermon goes through a lull (not that this happened very often, Pastor T.) - I play scales or try playing that 5 against 3 that I never got in college. Darn that Beethoven!
- sing all the time - do that, too. I think I've butchered every song cuz I'm horrible at remembering words. Plus, my dh and I have tons of songs that we made up for the kids, but no, we will not share them. My dh has one about being glad that we've got 10 toes instead of 11.
- analyze every song you here - do that. Sometimes, I have to go to the piano to figure it out. They programed us.
- messy closet? - yep.
- Conversations with self? I argue with myself. I take both sides of an arguement and me, myself, and I go at it.
- clearing my mind? - I erase a chalkboard.

All right, you probably want new ones, so here:
- I count too, but I count seconds, not items. I do it to calm myself when I'm trying to get something done in a hurry. Something about the rhymthm of it keeps me in pace and realizing that it's only taking seconds calms me. It takes about 54 seconds to change a pee diaper.
- I like to pretend I'm on a cooking show when I cook. I don't do it outloud, but I describe everything I'm doing and explain how to do it. Watch out, Rachel Ray.
- I have to know the time at all times. I can't stand being somewhere where there's no clock on the wall. BTW, A., why isn't there a clock in your bedroom?
- I wear makeup almost everyday. Even if I have no plans to go anywhere, I put on makeup. I just know the day I decide not to, someone is going to ask me spur of the moment to go somewhere and an x-boyfriend or someone that I want to appear put together to will be there. I'd hate for someone who I haven't seen a long time to see me without makeup and think, boy, she looks aweful.
- I'm a little OCD when it comes to my routine. If you throw me off, I pretend not to care, but inside, I'm freaking out.
- We refer to coffee as our "personality." Used to be Dr.Pepper, but now it's coffee.
- If you offered me a hot buttered roll or a chocolate fudge brownie, I'd take the roll.

Ok, so I know some of those are really lame, but you guys took all the good ones. If you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Meems said...

Thats good reading. I feel like I know you better already.

I just tried to type words in my head. I really can't seem to. How do you guys do that and carry on a conversation? I don't even think about the letters I am typing while I type.

beautiful chaos said...

That IS Good reading!
And I guess the "I just moved" excuse goes out the window by the time you've lived somewhere for over 6 months.
I guess I'll have to break down and get a clock.

Other than that, you're a weirdo!

kablot spot said...

I think I am scared. I'm not sure I can get over it. Okay, yeah, I can. I, your friend of 15 years, also play the air piano. It's surprising how much better I play in my head. It actually still surprises me that I'm so bad at the real one every time.

Camezi said...

Wow. Even I learned something about you! That's what's weird.