Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Pity Party

Every Friday, I have nothing planned. Every Friday, the boys miraculously wake up from their naps at the same time. Every Friday, everyone is busy. Sob, sob, sob. So, we went to the park all by ourselves. It was a nice park day, too. You missed out. So it wasn't the first time we've been alone - not even close, but I still would have liked to have company. I think what makes me so sad about it is that every time, I think, if sis lived here, she'd go with me. Then I start missing her really bad. I start dreaming about daily playdates and morning coffee we could have together. I could home school the little ones, she could take the older ones. I could teach music, she could teach Spanish. Why is it that when I finally get a family of my own, she moves away? WHY DID YOU MOVE?? Ok, I know the answer to that. Sorry to unload on you. You are so nice to read this. I love you, sis, and miss you so much.

4 comments:

kablot spot said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, by the time I have a family my sis will have kids much older than mine. Maybe they will be interested in playing with 'real babies' by then...

Meems said...

Sorry for not coming through for you. Some how my life has overtaken me lately.

I miss my sis to so at least were in it together.

beautiful chaos said...

Awww.... Yeah! I know the pain of sister separation too.
It's like nothing else in the world!
It's great that the boys seem to be getting on the same schedule. That will happen more and more now.
My kids are completely on the same schedule - it won't be long til life makes perfect sense again...
I am sorry I wasn't available yesterday. I can only assume that you were calling about the park. I had no groceries. Os yesterday was grocery day...
For what it's worth, I would've preferred to be at the park with you!

Camezi said...

W--Are you trying to make me cry? I love you, too. I miss you very much. I wish we didn't have to move, too. Maybe if I had some skill where I could work out of my house (as if I have time to do one more thing) and some rich relative died and left us enough money to buy a house we could have stayed. I quite like it here, but I get lonely a lot and wish you and mom were here, too. I have lost all hope of making a friend beyond a casual friend in my lifetime and I crave that intimacy you get from a close friend and a sister.