Monday, October 1, 2007
Happy Birthday!!
Two years ago today, I held you for the first time. I had carried you in my belly the nine months before and in my dreams and prayers for many years before that. You are a miracle baby. I had begun to think that I would never be able to have kids on my own, but God blessed us with you. I want you to always remember that. God healed us just so you could be on this earth. Your birth gave me the most precious gift. The gift of being a mother for the very first time. You have grown so much in the last 2 years. You are no longer a baby. You are a boy. I love playing with you, making you laugh, watching you run and have fun with other kids, but what I really love is those sweet hugs and kisses you give me. I charish them because I know as these upcoming years go by, you may not be so eager to give your mommy a kiss. My dream for you is simple. I want you to love God, do whatever He calls you to do, and be happy. Oh, and call your mommy every week. Happy Birthday, Z. I love you! Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday little Squirt!
I hope you got extra cake today!!
I can't believe he's already 2! It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I saw him in the hospital, and I was angry when I saw you, gwen, laying there with your bikini body, ready to go...
What a special little man you have there! Happy 2nd birthday, Z!
I love that story.
How precious. He is such a sweet little boy. Happy, Happy Birthday, Z.
Z, just b/c I'm late doesn't mean I don't love you. Your card is in the mail.
Post a Comment