Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's SHOCKING!

We went on a date! Yes, you heard that correctly, a date. It's the second we've been on since Ca was born (6mths). 1st one was with you, sis. We had symphony tickets, but I opted for shopping instead (you didn't see that coming, did you?). We went to JCPenney, got a few things, then to Chilli's to have chips, dip, and cheesecake. Yummm! Mom stayed with the boys. I hate asking for her to babysit, cuz she already helps out so much during the week when I teach. But we had a DVD and a bag of doritos for her and the kids in bed already. It was nice. It's amazing how fast you can get in and out of the car when you don't have two in carseats to take care of.

3 comments:

Meems said...

I'm glad you guys got to get away. It makes such a difference to get a little time to yourself. Shopping does top the symphony. Your decision has my stamp of approval.

beautiful chaos said...

Yay for dates!
Double yay for shopping dates!
How'd you swing that one?
hehehe
I'd have gone for Gershwin myself - but that's just me...

Camezi said...

We almost always shop on our dates. It's weird, I know, but it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.