I had the most amazing gift today - a 2 hour nap!!! My ultimate daily goal these days is to get a nap. With 2 little ones, it doesn't always happen, and with baby boy getting up 2 - 3 times every night still, I really need them.
We are out of town visiting my sis this week. It's like a 24/7 playdate with built in sitters. Aren't you jealous? She has 4 kids, the youngest being the same age as my oldest. We are all having so much fun. We've been to a waterpark, a park with a castle, a hands on science museum, and swimming at the neighbors. She's coming back with us for a few days when we leave, too. So the playdate will just keep going.
2 comments:
How did I miss that? You're not here in town? It makes me really wonder how many things just fly by without me even having a clue...
You guys make sure to have a blast! It sounds like you are already! Can't wait to hear back from you. Call me when you get back and everything settles down.
Sounds like so much fun. I love visiting family. The hours of endless playtime. Extra help with the kiddios.
I am with you on the naps. At least I would like to be with you.
Post a Comment