Thursday, August 16, 2007
Last Days With Sis
Well, it was a fun trip, but we're back in town, again. Yesterday, we went to my sis' gym. This gym is amazing!! They have a "splash zone" that's like a park, but with water about 1 ft deep: slides, things to climb, so fun. Only thing, Z got hurt. Huge knot on his head. But he's ok. That afternoon, my sis and I got to go shopping. This is a huge deal! Even though I'm down to my pre-preggers weight, most of my old clothes are still too small or outdated. We really only got to look at one store before dh called us to come home to nurse the baby. I found some great deals at Mervin's, so I was TOO upset about that dreaded phone call. Then, that night, we got 2 sitters to watch all 6 kids, and us adults went on a date. This is the first date C and I have been on since Ca was born. Sad, I know. I was really nervous about leaving the baby. Not b/c I don't trust anyway, he's just a hard baby. I was also nervous about having someone Z didn't know put him to bed in a house that wasn't even his. But when we came back to nurse the baby, I could see that Z had developed a little crush on one of the girls. So it all worked out fine. Kids did great, and we had a great date. I really loved being there with my sister and family. The good news is that they came back with us and will stay for the weekend. Bad news is that we probably won't see them for a few months when they leave. I really wish we all lived in the same town. Oh well, maybe we will someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not living within decent distance from your sissy really bites. I know.
Post a Comment