Today was one of those days you can't wait to be over. Z has runny nose, got up early, and took a short nap. Nice combination! He was so grouchy all day. Then, the baby has apparently forgotten exactly how to fall asleep. Twice, today, he just cried and wouldn't fall asleep for his naps. Missing the swaddle?? Oh, do I hate hearing my babies cry! But they are both in bed now, glory, hallelujah. So do I scrapbook or pay bills?? Ah, they aren't due for a week. I'll just sit at the computer with my smoothie and scrapbook. Thank you, Lord, for this little break in my day.
2 comments:
I am sorry it was a tough one, just wait - pretty soon they'll be giving you heartburn and backrubs!
Life is so wonderful! I am glad we got to chat for a bit!
I'm glad we got to talk, too. When Z is better, we'll get the kiddos together (ok, so it'll be our excuse to get together).
Post a Comment