Hey W! So sorry I've missed out on the play-dates when you were there.
I love your scrapbooking stuff! When I first saw it, while I thought it was great, I refused to look into how to do it. But.....I LOVE scrapbooking and due to having 3 young kids, it just hasn't been feasible. Too many little things, too much time, not enough room, blah blah blah. I absolutely love the whole digital scrapbooking thing though!
I already have Adobe and have a working knowledge of it (enough to get by anyway). I checked out the first site you put up and I'm hooked. So, thanks. I will officially have a nasty dirty house now because I'm going to be addicted to blogging AND scrapbooking. This is not good...... =)
HAHAHAHA!!! My evil plan to turn all my blog friends into digital scrapbookers is beginning to work!! Funny thing is that beside cyber world, I don't know anyone else who digital scrapbooks. Finally, I'll have real live friends who can share in my addiction. We can talk "shop" and confuse everyone around us. HAHAHAHA!!
3 comments:
Hey W! So sorry I've missed out on the play-dates when you were there.
I love your scrapbooking stuff! When I first saw it, while I thought it was great, I refused to look into how to do it. But.....I LOVE scrapbooking and due to having 3 young kids, it just hasn't been feasible. Too many little things, too much time, not enough room, blah blah blah. I absolutely love the whole digital scrapbooking thing though!
I already have Adobe and have a working knowledge of it (enough to get by anyway). I checked out the first site you put up and I'm hooked. So, thanks. I will officially have a nasty dirty house now because I'm going to be addicted to blogging AND scrapbooking. This is not good...... =)
I am so sure La. I do agree that digital is the way to go.
HAHAHAHA!!! My evil plan to turn all my blog friends into digital scrapbookers is beginning to work!! Funny thing is that beside cyber world, I don't know anyone else who digital scrapbooks. Finally, I'll have real live friends who can share in my addiction. We can talk "shop" and confuse everyone around us. HAHAHAHA!!
Post a Comment