Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Babies Outside


A few weeks ago at the playgroup , meems gave me a great idea. She was saying how she set her baby outside in his bouncer b/c he loved being out there. So now, in the mornings, I send Z outside and put Ca (baby) out there w/him in his exersaucer. The bad part is that our glass door is messed up, and to close it, you have to lock it. So, I lock them outside. :) I open all my blinds and the screen on the glass door so can totally see /hear them from the kitchen and living room, so don't worry. This morning, I sat out there with them, eating my breakfast and reading my Bible. Caught a great picture of them. Coming soon: a scrapbooking page of this picture.


2 comments:

kablot spot said...

I can't believe how big he is. And I don't think it's bad for you to lock your kids outside. You probably could evolve that for their teenage years. Think about it... Would it be a punishment or a reward? You could shape that over these years to your liking!

Meems said...

You just gave me a great idea. Lock the door behind me.

aahh. peace and quite :)