her kids are so big! That is so weird. I used to hate it that people acted all creeped out that I was growing up, because it happens to EVERYONE.... but here I am, all creeped out that her kids are SOOOOO big!
Wendy, do you have a decent pic of me that I can put on my blog? I tired of that one from 3 years ago that I have on everything else. If you do, email it to me or something. BTW, my kids aren't creepy. lol
5 comments:
her kids are so big!
That is so weird.
I used to hate it that people acted all creeped out that I was growing up, because it happens to EVERYONE....
but here I am, all creeped out that her kids are SOOOOO big!
I KNOW!! M is 9 yrs old. Will turn 10 in December.
Wendy, do you have a decent pic of me that I can put on my blog? I tired of that one from 3 years ago that I have on everything else. If you do, email it to me or something. BTW, my kids aren't creepy. lol
Actually, what's creepy is how much that girl looks like Wendy.
Do you not like the pic I have w/you and Ca?
Post a Comment