Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

To Those With "THE BUG"

Gosh, do I feel awful!!! I certainly would never have gone to the playgroup if I would have known Z was still sick. Warning: This Bug Lingers!! You think you're over it and then hello, it's back. Please forgive me for spreading the germs. And for those trying to lose a few lbs, you're welcome. :) (I myself lost the rest of those pregger lbs) Everyone, get well soon!!

4 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

hey - welcome to having kids...
These things happen all the time - it's just the reality check when you think life is nothing but sweet booger kisses, you get a little under the weather from time to time. Don't feel bad, this will be the first of many - and no more of that nonsensical talk about excommunicating yourself from playdates. really. it's ok.
and congrats on the lossage of poundage!

Meems said...

I probably shouldn't bring this up, but last year, I was the one. I thought the stomach bug had come and gone. So I had everyone over for a MOPS steering meeting. Beautiful Chaos's little A. got so sick. That bug was way, way worse. It happens.

Sorry A.

beautiful chaos said...

Yes, if there is a bug to be had, my little A. will be the one, for sure.

I'm just me said...

This must be your first time around passing stuff along. A's right, this won't be the last time. Ad by the way thank you on the loss of pounds. I didn't lose all of mine though. Maybe it will linger a little longer! :)