Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

For those interested in the digital scrapbooking, here are a few sites you might check out:


http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/digital.asp This one is probably my favorite. It's great for paper scrappers, too. There's a link at the top that explains digital scrapbooking better than I can and will tell you what you need to get started. There are also lots of great pages that people have posted in the gallery. I go there a lot and save my favorites to "scraplift" (copy ideas/layout) later. There are some freebies (papers, fonts, elements) that you can download, too. There are some to buy, but I've been doing it for over a year and have done it all with freebies or through making my own papers. There is also a message board that you can ask questions.





http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/ - This site offers classes on digital scrapbooking. The beginner is free, but the rest cost a little. There is also a chatroom and sometimes people offer tutorials in the chats. I learned a lot here. There's a gallery and freebies here, too.





http://shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp - this is an example of freebies to download. Most are papers and elements, but one (In the Groove) is an album that is already done for you and you just have to insert your pictures. I've never tried this myself, but I'm sure it works great.

If you have any questions or are serious about getting started, let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out. It's tricky getting started, but once you know the basics, the rest you can learn along the way. Even as long as I've been doing it, I probably only know 1/10 of the program and it's capabilities.

1 comment:

Meems said...

Thanks for helping a girl out. You seem to be so very sweet. I am looking forward to getting to know you.