Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Five and 1/2 Months



Here are my boys at the same age. Think they look like brothers?



5 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

That's so close it's almost creepy... in a really adorable, sweet, perfectly matching pair of babies way!
Great photos.
Great kids.
Yes - he looks way bigger!
*winks*

kablot spot said...

Where's the black baby? Wasn't the first one black?

Camezi said...

They do look a lot alike in these pictures. In real life, not so much. Your magical shading helps. I don't have any pretty pictures like that, but my toddler looks a lot like #2's baby pictures. Different eye color gives it away. I've gotta get better about taking pictures.

Wendy said...

Trick to great pictures - WINDOWS!! No flash, just a nice big window.

Meems said...

The other trick to great picts is a way better camera than what I have. They do look so much alike. I could hardly tell the difference.