How am I going to keep up with blogging, scrapbooking, the house, the kids, and now - the new tv season?? And who is that blonde female doctor on Private Practice?? That's all I need - ANOTHER show to keep up with.
Your to much. We could get together tomorrow. Are you guys over your bug. J. has a runny nose with clear liquids. I am not sure yet if it is an impending cold or allergies. So your call.
We could go to DQ and get kiddie icecream, or you guys could come over here. My house is...manageable, but will not be perfect.
Of course anyone who is not sick is welcome to attend.
I hardly even watch T.V. anymore. The shows always start out O.K., but then they always get so trashy--after I'm addicted. When is LOST coming back. I WILL watch that! :)
5 comments:
Your to much. We could get together tomorrow. Are you guys over your bug. J. has a runny nose with clear liquids. I am not sure yet if it is an impending cold or allergies. So your call.
We could go to DQ and get kiddie icecream, or you guys could come over here. My house is...manageable, but will not be perfect.
Of course anyone who is not sick is welcome to attend.
in response to meems' comment - phooey on you-ey!!
in response to A.'s comment-
heheheh.
I said it just to get you upriled. Hehehe.
It worked.
I guess I just like posting...
Had fun today. Thanks for coming. The kids were just perfect. Sorry about the tap water. I guess were just mean.
I hardly even watch T.V. anymore. The shows always start out O.K., but then they always get so trashy--after I'm addicted. When is LOST coming back. I WILL watch that! :)
Post a Comment