When I'm up before 7am, I can play until then. That's fair - no one should have to clean before 7am. More exceptions to come, I'm sure. Ah, it's 7am - time to start my day.
I think if you wanna blog until 7am, you've got the right... No one should have to be up before 7am. That's my first piece of legislation when I step into the political phase of my life...
Hey - I was going to ask you if you were taking any more students. We're moving (don't know if A told you that) and I have a few people I'll pass on to you if you want.
One has been with me for 5 years now and she's a senior. She plays really well and is fun to teach. Another one just started. She's in 2nd grade, is very smart, and is already practicing 2 hours a week. The third is an adult male. Of course he's very motivated.
Let me know if you want me to pass along your name to them or not. I know they'll want to continue lessons with someone.......
5 comments:
Listing your chores on your blog? That's interesting.
I think if you wanna blog until 7am, you've got the right...
No one should have to be up before 7am. That's my first piece of legislation when I step into the political phase of my life...
I listed my chores for myself. It's so when I am fooling around on the computer, they'll be staring at me.
Camezi - thanks, now I feel stupid.
Hey - I was going to ask you if you were taking any more students. We're moving (don't know if A told you that) and I have a few people I'll pass on to you if you want.
One has been with me for 5 years now and she's a senior. She plays really well and is fun to teach. Another one just started. She's in 2nd grade, is very smart, and is already practicing 2 hours a week. The third is an adult male. Of course he's very motivated.
Let me know if you want me to pass along your name to them or not. I know they'll want to continue lessons with someone.......
Wish I could take them with me. =(
Post a Comment