- Someone gave me a gift for the baby: it's a white ralph lauren onsie. Price tag says $20. I don't own shirts worth $20.
- Getting to sleep more now-a-days.
- Still could use more sleep.
- Did I mention the onsie is WHITE? Do you know how much he spits up?
- I'm taking it back.
- Caught Z with his foot on Ca. He wasn't actually stepping on him when I caught him, but Ca was screaming. He got in big trouble. I'll let you imagine.
- I believe in spanking.
- Writing this with only one eye open. Contacts are dry.
- I love Fall. My birthday is in Fall, but that's not why. I just love the weather and the anticipation of Winter: fireplaces, snow, Christmas, Christmas decorating, the smells, getting my winter clothes out feels like new clothes, family, hot spice tea, maybe some pumpkin cheesecake.
- Christmas decorating - we don't have room for our Christmas tree this year. Not sure what we are going to do. *sad* Is it funny that that was one of my first thoughts when we were rearranging the house for the new baby?
- I really do love my family. I don't say that enough. Guess I don't want to act like everything's perfect when it's not - having 2 under 2 is hard, but it is a blessing. We were driving to church yesterday ON TIME and no one was crying. Life was good.
- There was a time I thought I wasn't ever going to get to be a mommy.
- God is good. He performed a miracle for us. There is no question.
- $20 - geez
- When there's time to blog, there's time to clean.
- When there's time to clean, there's time to scrapbook.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Random List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like that, "When there's time to blog, there's time to clean.
When there's time to clean, there's time to scrapbook."
I love the fall here also, it is so perfect. It is like the summer in Ohio.
A $20 onesie? Has this person every met a newborn?
hehehe
I am glad you came over today - and I am glad it was just us chickens!!
It was a good time!
That would be ever - not every...
$20 is way too much for a child's shirt, especially a white one.
Sleep is good. I've been getting more myself.
I believe in spanking, too.
I'm looking forward to the holidays, too. We HAVE a Christmas tree this year! :)
I love my family, too, including YOU.
Speaking of cleaning. . .
And get this: the lady that gave me the onsie - she has a 4mth old.
Post a Comment