- 6am wake-up call again. If he'd just sleep one more hour, he'd be right on track with Z's afternoon nap. Please God, help him sleep till 7am!!
- Figured out how to put together my new breast pump. Had a few spare parts after I finished, but my friend told me I didn't need them.
- Wondering why I'm even bothering with the pump. MIL said he wouldn't take a bottle the other day. Maybe going back to teaching so soon was a mistake.
- Glad MIL was smart and put the milk in rice cereal. My milk is like gold.
- Had a great time at the park w/Meems, F, and Bubba. Thanks for inviting us!
- Excited about having a new stay-at-home-mom friend w/kiddos the same age.
- Wondering if she feels the same way.
- Feeling very lost about what to do with these babies. The perfectionist in me is trying to take over. I'm telling you, I was a GREAT mother before I had kids.
- I have a new album, now. Printed all my recent pages. YEAH!
- I'm sad that I have this new album and no one to show it to. I've already showed everyone online my pages. Will you pretend that you've never seen all those pages and look at my new album?
- Is it Friday, yet?
- Have an ulcer in my mouth. It's from stress. Need to quit stressing.
- Thinking about all the productive things that I could be doing right now instead of making silly bullet points . . . laundry, scrubing spit-up stains out of the carpet, straightening the house better, cleaning the house better
- Speaking of laundry - my detergent just isn't doing the job - stupid low-grade brand - I have 2 boys and the baby spits-up all day. The load I did today - EVERYTHING came out with stains on them. What laundry detergent do you use?
- MMMMM - smoothie - thanks sis for introducing me to home-made smoothies.
- I apoligize for letting you into my random thoughts. Just think - this is them edited.
5 comments:
I do feel the same way. I'm really glad it turned out the way it did so that we could get to know each other.
Until recently we went generic on our detergent. I now use tide with bleach alternative. If I have a load with stains I ad oxyclean. It has made a difference.
The magic potion for removing stains is dreft stain spray.
I use it on my own clothes to get stains out. I have used it on carpet. It would probably work as makeup remover too...
I miss you.
We have had a really busy week.
It will settle down and then we'll get to hang out more.
My parent's were here at the house when it was time for the playdate, it made it all too easy to stay here at the house. Which i was grateful for, So tired.
Glad you had fun...
I'll call you with the plan.
I've been using dreft. I think it's the detergent cuz Z's baby clothes that Ca has inherited are now stained when they weren't before. Might be b/c Ca spits up so much, but I think cheapo detergent. I miss you too, but playing on hanging out w/you and Shan. Call when y'all need an extra sis this weekend. I'll willing play the third wheel just so I can be on the wagon.
Weird. I have an ulcer in my mouth, too.
I gave you my laundry advice this morning. Basically what Meems said.
Tide w/oxyclean worked!! I rewashed my load from yesterday and almost ALL the stains came out. I will never again buy cheap detergent. Thanks!
Post a Comment